- Take Action
- News & Events
- 華裔家庭親身示範推純素食 逾百人溫市為農場動物請命
- A Mother's Day story about milk cows and veal calves
- A little bit of veal is in every glass of milk
- A store where vegans shop with peace of mind
- Animal Voices Radio Show
- Animal activists get the boot
- Animal groups look to help holiday turkeys
- Animal rights activist arrested for mischief
- Animal rights group tries to gag foie gras
- Anti-foie gras protesters file complaint over arrest
- Anti-fur activists bare it all today
- B.C. group launches zoo boycott over giraffe's death
- BC protesters get naked over fur coats
- Blogathon 2009 – Liberation BC
- Calf death prompts B.C. rodeo to cancel events
- Check your coats: Not all "faux" fur is fake
- Compassionate and Moving Animal Activism: Liberation BC and Paul McCartney in Vancouver, BC
- Consider helping a turkey instead of eating one this Thanksgiving
- Controversy re-ignites for bear hunting season
- Davie Day Street Festival
- Fight over foie gras
- Foie gras is a dish best left unserved
- Fur flies at Aberdeen Centre
- Fur protest forces Bebe store to close
- Group pans restaurateur for foie gras statement
- Ignoring animal cruelty while fighting for environment is foolish
- Killing geese not the solution
- Liberation BC raises awareness of inhumane treatment of factory farm animals
- Metro Van’s only vegan store opens in New West
- Minister sees red over protest plan
- Monthly Volunteer Night (3rd Wednesday of every month)
- More to Thanksgiving than turkey?
- Naked anti-fur protest downtown
- National Anti-Fur Day Protest
- No appetite for foie gras protest among Kitsilano restaurateurs
- Spare the Beef, Save the Planet
- The cruel truth about organic and free-range meat and dairy products
- Top Vancouver restaurateur drops foie gras from the menu
- Understanding "Cruelty-Free" Eggs
- Vancouver animal-rights group protests dairy industry
- Vancouver should cut down on meat for planet: animal rights groups
- West End Car Free Day - June 15, 2008
- Where's the Lack of Beef, Greenest City Action Team?
Free film screening: "Maximum Tolerated Dose" at the Vancouver Central Library
August 3, 2012 - 7:00pm - 9:30pm
Maximum Tolerated Dose is a Canadian documentary by Decipher Films / Karol Orzechowski, with a soundtrack by Wyrd Visions and Bryan W. Bray.
The film charts the lives of both humans and non-humans who have experienced animal testing first-hand. With hauntingly honest testimony by scientists and lab technicians whose ethics demanded they choose a different path, and simultaneously heartwarming and heartbreaking stories of animals who have seen both sides of the cage, the film aims to re-invigorate the debate about animal testing by bringing these rarely-heard perspectives to the fore.
The filmmakers will be present for a discussion after the film.
Learn more at MaximumToleratedDose.org.
Download the flyer here and help promote this event!
Vancouver Central Library
350 W. Georgia St. (Georgia and Hamilton)Vancouver, BC
Canada32° 22' 43.6728" N, 82° 35' 44.4984" W
|MTD screening poster - 8.5x11.pdf||750.47 KB|